Sunday, March 13, 2011

My deep condolences

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO
THOSE IMPACTED BY TSUNAMI IN JAPAN. :'(


I was crying when I saw how the big, big and big tsunami hit the town of Sendai, which located on northern side of Tokyo. I lost my words, being so speechless, then made sure that this was not hoax, not another movie scene. It really happened. 8.9 magnitude quake caused (more than) serious damage, many injuries and fire. The tsunami brought buildings and houses; carried cars and another public transportation, made everything floating in water. This quake was the Japan's biggest in last seven years. I just couldn't imagine how panic the citizens were, what kind of mess happened there after the tsunami swept everything. Victims are still counted until now, but last time government reported that over 1.000 people killed after a powerful tsunami, hundreds are still missing, and I know this numbers will increase day by day.

STAY STRONG, JAPAN.. HELP IS ON THE WAY.
PLEASE STAY STRONG, BE SAFE. :(


P.S. Why I didn't categorize this post in 'Just Saying' though this post contains words only? Because I am praying, not just saying. Hang on, Japan. :)

No comments: