Sunday, December 18, 2011

Standing Toughly Against Cardiology, Nephrology and Endocrinology

It's like I've not been signing in into blogspot very long time, and finally I made my time posting this and that to repay my pending ones. Booyeah!




So I learned (and still learning) all about heart, kidneys and hormones in a week. Well, although I made a hard try to define murmur, I still.. can't. :p
Dear (pediatric) cardiologist, wondering what are your ears made from?
I must admit that they're even better than Littman stethoscope!
And kidneys... We presented two cases in forum, and successfully got beat up severely by the senior. Ha!


And exam weeks are coming soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very well written Article.Cardiology 3d animation offers all the information about heart related problems in a very entertaining manner so that people can grasp all the information easily.
For more information related to cardiology please visit: cardiology 3d animation and medical animation