Friday, October 21, 2011

Urology Madness

Finally finishing one tired week at Urology!





I certainly will call one week at Urology was one tiring week!
Tiring both physically and mentally.
We had to come very early at 6 in the morning,
and were allowed going home after 4.
And I've been having toothache during the week.
Also being yelled, the thing I hate most!
I'll tell you ya, you don't become great by humiliating others.
It only makes you feel superior, but do not change you into one better person.
Getting angry at Dokter Mudas produces nothing because we'll only being sorry and feeling guilty for only minute. Note it. :p


And introducing you Hore additional player: drg. Wisnu Murthy (WNU)!
He's an Oral and Maxillofacial resident who joined us for only three days,
and he (was the only one who) taught us to have healthy lifestyle: drink mineral water and bring your lunch and snack from home! It's difficult to adopts his good habits to our daily. One day, one day! :))

Also portraits of us in ESWL/IIU, waiting for discuss session with seniors...








So thank you Urology for teaching me a lot. :)

Exam comes closer and closer! Wish me luuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkk!

No comments: