Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Note Left

Dear Almighty Creator Allah,
I know I shouldn't write our little talk here. No one needs to know, but writing makes me better. So may I post some of them and get someone understand the hard times I've been through?

When life knocks me down, I always ask Your help so I can get up and fight my way back up. I shouldn't have asked to make everything easier. I should have prayed to develop courage and strength. Staying strong is not that easy, Dear Almighty Allah. You promised not to put someone through situations to which he/she cannot bear, and it lead me thinking...

Everyone wants a happy ending just like what's been written on last page of fairy tales, and so do I. You will not give anything we can't handle. I'll stop complaining and keep struggling... 
So will You tell him not to give up on me? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should I stand on you, when i can't feel your love again..
Should I give up?