Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Please, no one deserves the harsh words.

As I've grown up, I've met thousand kinds of people.
They're all different. No one could be the same.
The little me, learned things from them,
the good sayings, or the opposite ones,
the acceptable attitudes, or the wrong ones,
that things decide what I will be.

When you get angry, sometimes you just want to express that anger to the ones who made you get mad.
One word to heal your wounds?
and one word to break the someone's heart for uncertain decade?

You might be furious, but tell me,
is that person whom you told those harsh words really worth?

Think before you talk.
Because those harsh words you have said, can scar for a someone's lifetime..

PS: you're educated, so please be careful for what had left your mouth. did you learn that 'asshole' or else in your school?

No comments: